WetWorX Cold Weather Maritime Assault Gloves
Maritime Assault Gloves
When we started the WetWorX Maritime Assault Gloves, the very first thing we wanted to ensure was the user wouldn’t feel a great disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves. Our materials were carefully chosen to provide significant commonality between the warm & cold gloves while maintaining the climate centered traits necessary to operate in a wide variety of environments. Paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics associated with maritime operations, we have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion. Built into the WetWorX gloves is the durability needed for hot climate operations and the heat retaining traits needed for cold water operations. Grab a set and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
The WetWorX cold weather glove combines the warmth of 2mm neoprene and wind resistant patches with a textured grip for enhanced wet environment hold and confidence.
- “Gripmax” thumb construction with conductive material = grip where
- you need it, conductive where you need it
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure = easy don and doff
- Single layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm = enhanced wet grip
- Laminated wind resistant patches = increased warmth
- Wrap over fingertip construction = better sense of touch
- Seamless back of hand construction = longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall = enhanced trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Keyhole thumb construction = increased articulation
- Gasketed at wrist to prevent flushing = warmer hands