Helmet-Mounted Individual Marking Device.
The Manta Strobe is a helmet mounted multi-spectrum light emitter optimized for Military Operations. Our goal is clear; keep it simple for the end user, provide the highest level of performance through “Select” Electronic components combined with smart programming for highest output and extended battery life.
- - Zero overt light AD….
- - 100% user confidence in Infrared Mode with Vibrating feedback
- - Intuitive One-handed operation
- - Multiple Infrared and Overt LEDs generate an overlapping and omnidirectional light emission
- - Curved base specifically for helmets
- - Lightest weight and lowest profile in its power class
- - Tool-less battery change out, 3V CR-123
- - Downward (”Low”) facing Infrared Emitter (positive IFF for close in work with minimal glare)
- - Upward (“High”) facing Infrared Emitters (multiple emitters delivering a peak IR signal for maximum distance)
- - IPX8 = Manufacturer Rated – Waterproof 150’, Zero water penetration in Main Housing or Partitioned Battery Compartment
- - Primary Overt LED/s are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 Statute Miles)
Lead time: 10-12 weeks
Patent # 8,444,291, Patent # 8,485,286, Patent # 8,882,292, Additional Patents Pending
The Manta Strobe is available for procurement through DLA, DOD EMall, TLS, & GSA with the following National Stock Number/s(NSN):
- MS-0011 (Green Overt) NSN# 6210016298285
- MS-0011NONIR (Non-IR)
- MS-0012 (IR Low/High White)
- MS-0013 (White Overt LED)
- MS-0014 (Green/White Jump Version)
- MS-0015 (IR Low/High Jump Version) NSN# 6230016302690