SUPPORTING PRODUCT INFORMATION:
To View Spec Sheet Click Here
End User Instructions Click Here
To Browse S&S Precision's Patent Information Click Here
PlateFrames are custom built to your above specifications; lead time is 8-12 weeks
Please note: the PlateFrame™ DOES NOT come with a ballistic plate, and should not be used with soft armor. If your plate is not listed in the dropdown box, you will need to mail the ballistic plate to us so that we may custom mold the PlateFrame to the plate. Please email email@example.com with your name and order information prior to sending your plate so we know to expect it.
Doing more with less, the PlateFrame’s® patented (US 9,777,997), minimalistic, lightweight, semi rigid plastic design provides a rigid mounting platform unlike any other plate carrier on the market. The frame gives the operator the capability to scale their load out up or down to meet operational requirements. The PlateFrame® allows for easy attachment of accessory pouches and will accommodate standard MOLLE/PALS pouches. Weighing in at 1 lb, 6 oz (without ballistic plates), the maritime inspired PlateFrame® does not retain any water due to the use of hydrophobic materials and welded seams.
Custom text cutout/logo engraving available.
- +$20 for custom engraving
- Email engraving art to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number/receipt.
- A high-resolution digital file is required. Must be one of the following fileformats: Jpeg (.jpg), Adobe Illustrator (.ai), EPS, or PDF.
- Logo must be black and white.
- High resolution: 150dpi or higher.
- We are not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers.
- We cannot engrave trademarked or copyrighted items.
- We reserve the right to deny a custom engraving request.
- No custom engravings of current military insignias will be accepted without approval from that Command.
Patent # 9,777,997 D677,433
For additional product inquiries contact email@example.com